Rules and Guidelines
Food service is provided by Pomptonian. To contact someone from their staff, please call the TMS Cafeteria Office at: 201-816-4958
Paying for lunch:
Setting up a lunch account:
Viewing monthly menus:
- All students eat lunch in the cafeteria.
- No one is excused to go home for lunch.
- Students may buy lunch or bring it from home.
- Glass bottles and containers are not permitted.
- Parents/guardians may not drop off lunch.
- Food deliveries from restaurants are not permitted.
- Please talk to your child about advocating for themselves and speaking up to an adult if they ever forget their lunch. Students may purchase up to 2 school lunches on credit. They are not permitted to use a siblings’ or friends' account.
- Set up lunch account with Pomptonian (see below). Students with a lunch account enter their student ID on the key pad at the register and the cost of lunch is drawn from the account.
- If you do not set up an account, students can pay with cash only. (Small bills or exact change, please!)
- Go to www.payschoolscentral.com and follow the on-screen instructions.
- To create an account, you will need your student's ID number. Find your student's ID number on the Parent Portal.
- Once an account is created, you can add funds to the account either online or by submitting a cash or a check to the cafeteria staff.
Menus are posted monthly and viewable at Pomptonian Menu.